Best services at competitive prices
Translation and Localisation Services
Certified translation services officially acknowledged by the Romanian Embassy in London based on the authorization issued by the Romanian Ministry of Justice
The translation services provided into and from Romanian, English and French cover a wide range of subjects and types of documents, among which:
- official documents for the Romanian Consulate/Embassy or other official institutions (birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, apostilles, etc.).
- divorce judgments and certificates, court judgments, degree certificates and diplomas, academic transcripts, employment contracts, letters, residence permits, National Insurance (NINo), NARIC, HMRC, bank letters, proofs of address, resumes, letters of intent, reference letters, etc.
- blog contents, newspaper and magazine articles, technical reports, and medical letters.
- The translated documents are delivered via email in pdf format, by post (Royal Mail 1st class) or in person.
How it works
- You can send either a scan or a photo of the document via email or Whatsapp.
- After evaluation, you will receive the price offer.
- Once you have confirmed the order, I can start translating the document.
- You will receive the preliminary version of the translated document and the invoice.
- After payment, I will send you the original translation by post poștă (Royal Mail – Special Delivery Service) or it can be collected in person.
Corporate & Commercial
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Mergers & Acquisitions
Competition & Antitrust
Legal and commercial documents:
Translation of legal and commercial documents:
- court judgments, claims, counterclaims, statements of defence, injunction orders, legal opinions,
- agreements: sale-purchase agreements, loan, services, assignment, lease agreements, marketing agreements, agency and distribution agreements, framework agreements, non-disclosure agreements, shareholders’ agreements, financing agreements, facilities agreements,
- certificates of incorporation, trade register excerpts, licenses, approvals, permits and certificates,
- memoranda of association and articles of association, tender documents, letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, powers of attorney,
- minutes of board meetings, post-meeting documentation, certificates, business correspondence, due diligence reports, etc.)