My name is Mihaela Amariutei and I am a professional and experienced freelance Romanian translator and interpreter authorized by the Romanian Ministry of Justice to perform sworn and legalized translations from/to Romanian, English and French. I am also registered with the Romanian Embassy in London as certified translator and interpreter.
I specialize mainly in law, business and commerce, healthcare, real estate, marketing, education, linguistics and literature.
I worked as a translator and interpreter in a top tier law firm for more than 13 years, which helped me hone my translation skills in a variety of areas of legal practice, among which: corporate & commercial, competition & antitrust, data privacy, energy & natural resources, intellectual property, litigation and dispute resolution, mergers & acquisitions, public procurement, real estate, and telecommunications.
I hold a BA degree in Linguistics (Romanian Language and Literature – English Language and Literature) and the CIOL Qualification – Level 7 Diploma in Translation (DipTrans), which is “the gold standard for anyone wanting a career as a freelance translator; or to work as a translator for companies and corporations worldwide, meeting their need for a high-level professional translating qualification.” (CIOL)
I have 19 years of extensive knowledge and experience in translations, I have always taken my translation and interpreting assignments seriously and I completed them with professionalism. I have always been punctual and reliable and my translations have always been delivered on time.
- Diploma in Translation (Level 7), The Chartered Institute of Linguists, The United Kingdom
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (Level 4), The Chartered Institute of Marketing, The United Kingdom
- MA in Marketing (Level 7), The Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania
- MA in Public Relations and Communication (Level 7), The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest, Romania
- BA – Romanian & English Language & Literature (Level 6), Bucharest University, Romania
Member (MCIL) - English
Career Affiliate (MCIL) - French
CIM Affiliate Studying Member
Certificate in Professional Marketing (Digital Marketing)
Certifications and Accreditations
- Diploma in Translation (DipTrans – specialism in Business and Law) (Level 7), The Chartered Institute of Linguists, The United Kingdom
- Translator’s authorization issued by the Ministry of Justice in Romania – French
- Translator’s authorization issued by the Ministry of Justice in Romania – English
- Certified Translator & Interpreter registered with the Embassy of Romania in the UK
- QTS – Qualified Teacher Status, The Department for Education in the United Kingdom